Parmar Exim Enterprise
registered in Navsari southern part of Gujarat near Surat. Surat is commercial hub of Gujarat and having logistics advantage with seaport, airport and ICDs availability. Surat is located close to the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) along the West coast of India which accounts for a major part of the Indian trade. The city is located in middle of IndiaĂ˘€™s biggest chemical manufacturing corridor i.e. south Gujarat (from Vapi to Vadodara).
Gujarat is the one of the fastest growing states of India. The state has adopted a novel pattern of progress with the strategic development of the key sectors like energy, industry, agriculture, textile and fishing for which it has achieved ambitious double digit growth rate since 10th Five Year Plan period. The state constitutes about 6.2 per cent of total geographical area and 4.99 per cent of total population of India. As per Census 2011, about 3.47 crores people of the state live in rural areas forming about 57.4 per cent of its total population (GoI, 2011). About 70.5 per cent of total workers in the state are rural based.
About Surat & South Gujarat
WorldĂ˘€™s Largest Diamond Cutting & Polishing Industry
- Ranked 4th fastest growing city in the world.
- GDP rate at 11.5%.
- IndiaĂ˘€™s 8th and GujaratĂ˘€™s 2nd largest city with a population of 4.5 million.
- Among the highest income tax paying cities in Asia in the year 2010-11, Surat contributed Rs. 22000 Million to national exchequer.
- City with highest average annual household income.
- Has practically 0% unemployment.
- Crisil and ICRA have graded Surat at the top of the list as an urban civic body on the operating and financial efficiency.
- 3rd cleanest city of india-INTACH.
- Hazira Industrial Area about 15 kms. From the city has more than Rs.1300000 Million investment with the presence of corporate giants like RELIANCE, ONGC, ESSAR, L & T, KRIBHCO, GAIL, SHELL, NIKO, NTPC, ABG Shipyard, IOCL, HPCL, BPCL etc.
- Surat was adjudge best in the following four areas and was awarded by The than Prime Minister Shri Manmohan Singh at the National conference of the JNURM in New Delhi.
- Best performing JNURM city
- Best Financial Management
- Best inclusive Pro-Poor Project implementation
- Best implementation of Seven Point Program.
- Surat is right on western express highway corridor between Mumbai- New Delhi. It is better accessible and is a faster distribution point to Northern India compared to Mumbai.
- South Gujarat has flourishing Industrial Estates at
- Vapi (AsiaĂ˘€™s biggest Industrial Estate)
CountryĂ˘€™s Biggest Man- made Textile Industry
- Major share in the worldĂ˘€™s Diamond cutting and polishing.
- Highest workforce of the world diamond community is in Surat employing more than 1.5 million people.
- IndiaĂ˘€™s total Diamond Export Accounts to 94675 crores (Apr 12 - Mar 13), and Surat is the major contributor in that.
- 3500-4000 Units Functional
- Contribution of Diamond Industry in the total Foreign Exchange of India is 14%
- Over 6Lacs Looms consuming 2700 tons of yarn per day.
- Approximate 450 plus Processing House.
- More than 75000 Shops in Textile Markets.
- Over more than 40,000 wholesale Outlets.
- Producing 30 million meters cloth per day.
- 60% of the nationĂ˘€™s Man Made Fabrics are from Surat.
- Industry employee over 1.4 million people.
- Around 1,00,000 embroidery machines involved in value addition.
- In Surat Textile Industries Innovative Weavers as well Traders are expanding.
- Traditional Businesses like Diamond, Jari, Textile and Garments.
- Agriculture Exports of Fruits like mangoes, Sapodilla (Chikoo) etc.
- Floriculture, Aquaculture and Fishery
- Dyes, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Electronic Components
- Gem & Jewellery Park
- Apparel Park
- Textile Park
- Surat SEZ is the first private SEZ in Gujarat
- Surat is the only city in India which has 3 SEZsĂ˘€™
- Indian Diamond Institute